Find below a list of exciting updates from the National Phi Beta Lambda Office:
- Updated Chapter Management Handbook. The National Center has provided an updated Chapter Management Handbook on thewebsite. Please refer to this as you continue to help establish new chapters or if you have any questions about established chapters.
- Changes in Competitive Events/Competitive Events Guide. Students are no longer permitted to use a projector. All presentations must be made directly from the laptop/device the student has with them. Further, there are several events that have been modified, the list for these changes can be found here. The list of current competitive events can also be found on this website.
- March of Dimes Grants. Although November has come to an end, there is still ample amounts of time to raise money for our service partner. There are March of Dimes grants available to help any financial burdens this may cause. You can find the link for the application here. The application is due January 15th, so don’t hesitate!
- Disaster Relief Fund. As we all know, Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria have caused devastation for many members of our organization. FBLA-PBL has created a Disaster Relief Fund to help members in need. Please share this effort, and also please donate. Every little bit counts.
- Snapchat and Instagram. This year, we have implemented a program that allows general members to do “Snapchat Takeovers” and be featured on Instagram for recognition of some of the amazing things states and local chapters do as a part of this organization. Please share this with your local chapters and utilize this opportunity for and upcoming State events you have planned! To request access to the Snapchat, please use https://fblapbl.wufoo.com/forms/q1ii22u1156zzsi/. For the Social Media Spotlight (Instagram), please use https://fblapbl.wufoo.com/forms/q1nmqqzn1chplii/.
Pennsylvania Phi Beta Lambda is happy to answer any questions you have at email@example.com.